Hearing loss happens. It’s the third most common health problem in the U.S., according to WebMD. Hearing loss is also very treatable – even more so when detected early. If you suspect you have hearing loss, why not find out for sure?
- It’s free, painless and takes less than an hour.
- Hearing loss has been known to foreshadow cardiovascular events.
- When it comes back negative for hearing loss, you can tell your friends to get off your back.
- The Mayo Clinic recommends every adult get a baseline hearing test.
- Untreated hearing loss is known to contribute to dementia.
- People with untreated hearing loss are more likely to fall.
- Most hearing clinics serve free cookies and coffee.
- Treating hearing loss by wearing hearing aids is proven to reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
- Untreated hearing loss is known to contribute to depression and social isolation.
- Hearing loss treatment has been shown to improve earning power.
- Because you’re proactive about your health and care about your quality of life.
Think you may have hearing loss? Find out for sure by scheduling a hearing test with us today. You’ve got nothing to lose and your quality of life to gain.